Global Aerial Imaging Market research report considers recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, and competitive research by the several key players and brands that are driving the market. While generating this top-class market report containing detailed market analysis, inputs from industry experts have been chewed over. A variety of definitions and classification of the industry, applications of the industry and chain structure are included in this Global Aerial Imaging Market report. It also puts a light on the company profiles, product specifications, production value, company’s contact information and market shares for company. The Global Aerial Imaging Market report also offers all the CAGR projections for the historic year 2016, base year 2017, and forecast period of 2019-2026.
Global Aerial Imaging Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1,874.37 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5,328.08 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising usage of aerial imaging in different industries is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-aerial-imaging-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the aerial imaging market are BLOMASA, Eagle View Technologies, Inc., Digital Aerial Solutions, LLC, Cooper Aerial Surveys Co., Kucera International Inc., Aeroptic, Fugro, High Eye Aerial Imaging Inc., Eagle Aerial, NRC Group ASA, Nearmap, Google, Ofek Aerial Photography, The Sanborn Map Company, Inc., Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc, Verisk Analytics, Inc.
Global Aerial Imaging Market By Application (Geospatial Mapping, Disaster Management, Energy and Resource Management, Surveillance and Monitoring, Others), End-Users (Government, Energy, Defence, Agriculture & Forestry, Civil Engineering & Archaeology, Media & Entertainment, Others), Type (Low Oblique, Vertical, High Oblique), Platform (Fixed-Wing Aircraft, Helicopter, UAV/Drone, Other Platforms), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The Global Aerial Imaging Market report acts as an absolute synopsis of the market that takes into account various aspects like product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing trader landscape. The report also explores the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market for industry. Besides, key players, major collaborations, trending innovation and business policies are re-evaluated in the Global Aerial Imaging Market report. The base year for calculation in this report is 2017 while the historic year is 2016 which suggest how the Global Aerial Imaging Market is going to perform in the forecast years.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, AirSelfie announced the launch of their three new airborne camera- AIR 100, AIR ZEN and AIR DUO which are specially designed to provide different angles of the imaging tech for flight capabilities. These new cameras are apparelled with Aerial Imaging Robotics Technology and Autonomous Imaging Mission Technology. This new camera will capture images and video without connecting it with smartphones.
- In August 2018, Raymarine announced the launch of their new unmanned aerial imaging application – Axion UAV which is specially designed for Axion Pro, Axion and Axion XL multifunction displays. This new app also controls many tasks like launching, in- flight navigation, airborne imaging and return- to boat. They also provide virtual on-screen joysticks to control the manual flight.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Aerial imaging is a process of capturing photographs from any flying object like helicopters, balloons, unmanned aerial vehicles etc. so that the images of the ground can be captured. They are widely used in applications like disaster management, energy resource management, surveillance and monitoring etc. LiDAR systems, 360 vision camera, geographic information system etc. are some of the technologies which are used in aerial imaging. Increasing demand drone based technology is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Global aerial imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aerial imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
- Increasing natural disasters is driving the growth of this market
- Rising prevalence for drone based technology is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Increasing security concerns among population is restraining the growth of this market
- Inaccurate data collection in unfavourable weather conditions is another factor restraining market
Inquire about this report from our expert’s @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-aerial-imaging-market
Segmentation: Global Aerial Imaging Market
- Geospatial Mapping
- Disaster Management
- Energy and Resource Management
- Surveillance and Monitoring
- Power Line
- Advertising, and Photography
By End- Users
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Civil Engineering & Archaeology
- Media & Entertainment
- Low Oblique
- High Oblique
- Fixed- Wing Aircraft
- Other Platforms
Table Of Content: Aerial Imaging Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Aerial Imaging
Part 04: Global Aerial Imaging Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Aerial Imaging Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
For Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-aerial-imaging-market
The report provides insights on the following points:
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the trocars market
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “Aerial Imaging Market ” and its commercial landscape
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for Aerial Imaging Market analysis and forecast 2019-2026.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the trocars market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research