Big Data in the Insurance Market report is a synopsis ascertaining the current status for Big Data in the Insurance industry. It explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and Big Data in the Insurance Market trends are, at the same time focusing on the most significant key players and key brands that are responsible for driving the Xyz market by their joint ventures, mergers, product launches, and accusations.
“Big Data” originally emerged as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases to capture, store, manage and analyze. However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data, to solve complex problems.
The following Key Players are covered in this report:
- Actian Corporation
- Adaptive Insights
- Adobe Systems
- Advizor Solutions
- AFS Technologies
- Allianz Group
- Allstate Corporation
- AMD (Advanced Micro Devices)
- Arcadia Data
- ASF (Apache Software Foundation)
- Automated Insights
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- BackOffice Associates
- Basho Technologies
- BCG (Boston Consulting Group)
- Bedrock Data
- Big Panda
- Blue Medora
- BlueData Software
- BMC Software
- BOARD International
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI International
- Cambridge Semantics
- Cape Analytics
- Centrifuge Systems
- China Life Insurance Company
- Cisco Systems
- Civis Analytics
- ClearStory Data
- Concurrent Technology
Get Sample Copy of Report At https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/big-data-in-the-insurance-industry-2018-2030-209206
The report has the following key findings:
- In 2018, Big Data vendors will pocket more than $2.4 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues in the insurance industry. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 14% over the next three years, eventually accounting for nearly $3.6 Billion by the end of 2021.
- Through the use of Big Data technologies, insurers and other stakeholders are beginning to exploit their data assets in a number of innovative ways ranging from targeted marketing and personalized products to usage-based insurance, efficient claims processing, proactive fraud detection and beyond.
- The growing adoption of Big Data technologies has brought about an array of benefits for insurers and other stakeholders. Based on feedback from insurers worldwide, these include but are not limited to an increase in access to insurance services by more than 30%, a reduction in policy administration workload by up to 50%, prediction of large loss claims with an accuracy of nearly 80%, cost savings in claims processing and management by 40-70%, accelerated processing of non-emergency insurance claims by a staggering 90%; and improvements in fraud detection rates by as much as 60%.
- In addition, Big Data technologies are playing a pivotal role in facilitating the adoption of on-demand insurance models – particularly in auto, life and health insurance, as well as the insurance of new and underinsured risks such as cyber crime.
Get More Information about this report https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/big-data-in-the-insurance-industry-2018-2030-209206
The report covers the following topics:
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data analytics and implementation models
- Business case, application areas and use cases in the insurance industry
- 20 case studies of Big Data investments by insurers, reinsurers, InsurTech specialists and other stakeholders in the insurance industry
- Future roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 270 leading and emerging Big Data ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for Big Data vendors and insurance industry stakeholders
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their categories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Storage & Compute Infrastructure
- Networking Infrastructure
- Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
- Analytic Platforms & Applications
- Cloud Platforms
- Professional Services
- Auto Insurance
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Multi-Line Insurance
- Other Forms of Insurance
- Insurance Broking
- Personalized & Targeted Marketing
- Customer Service & Experience
- Product Innovation & Development
- Risk Awareness & Control
- Policy Administration, Pricing & Underwriting
- Claims Processing & Management
- Fraud Detection & Prevention
- Usage & Analytics-Based Insurance
- Other Use Cases
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA
Inquiry Before Buying At https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/big-data-in-the-insurance-industry-2018-2030-209206
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the Big Data opportunity in the insurance industry?
- How is the market evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2021, and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors, and what are their strategies?
- How much are insurers, reinsurers, InsurTech specialists and other stakeholders investing in Big Data?
- What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics in the insurance industry?
- Which countries, application areas and use cases will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments in the insurance industry?
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37