The next generation sequencing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. The next generation sequencing market is estimated to reach US$ 26,501.25 Mn by 2025.
Next generation sequencing (NGS) is the technology which is used to align millions of small fragments of DNA simultaneously that are capable of processing multiple DNA sequences in parallel. The arrival of rapid DNA sequencing methods has significantly enhanced biological and medical research and discovery.
Get Sample PDF at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100000820/
The demand for next generation sequencing technology has been increasing widely due to the rise in genetic tests. The availability of next generation sequencing at low cost, technological advancements and high prevalence of cancer cases during the previous years. Also, the companies operating the next generation sequencing market have been investing substantial time and amount in research and development activities, through which better technologies can be introduced in the market.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Beijing Genomics Institute
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Agilent Technologies
- Eurofins Scientific
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.
- Macrogen, Inc.
The Next Generation Sequencing Market is well established in North America region, especially in the U.S and Canada. Companies are engaging in expansion activities in order to strengthen their customer presence in the region of North America, For instance, Illumina, Inc. and Telegraph together launched a new company, Verogen, which would provide Illumina’s forensic sequencing technology to forensic customers in the US. Advancements in technologies and declining prices are considered to be the driving factors in the next generation sequencing market.
Next Generation Sequencing Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years.
Global Next Generation Sequencing market, based on the type was segmented into autologous, allogeneic, xenogeneic, prosthetic, and isogeneic. In 2017, the autologous segment held the largest share of the market, by type. In addition, the demand for autologous is also expected to grow at the fastest rate during the coming years since the skin patch from the same donor is generally preferred.
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Next Generation Sequencing market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Next Generation Sequencing market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
About us: –
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Contact us: –